''If you want the rainbow, you have to deal with the rain''
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 Ocak 2015 Pazar

Review: Rival de Loop Hydro Pflegekapseln

For English please scroll down.

Çok uzun zaman önce kullanıp bitirdiğim bu bir haftalık nemlendirme kürünün yorumunu yazmak için anca zaman buldum malesef.
Gördüğünüz gibi fotoğrafta tek kapsül eksik çünkü fotoğrafını çekmek için dayanamadan bir tanesini kullanmıştım bile =)

Paketin arkasında söylediğine göre bu kapsüller nem kaybından dolayı oluşan kırışıklıkları düzeltir, cildin yağ dengesini korur. Ayrıca içerisindeki ginkgo ve E vitamini özleri cildi serbest radikallerden korur.

Öncelikle kapsülü kırdığımız zaman içerisinden tamamen yağ dokulu bir sıvı çıkıyor. Başta bu sıvı yetersiz gelecek zannetim ama neredeyse kollarıma bacaklarıma sürecektim. 
Yağın kokusu cennetten çıkmış sanırım, inanılmaz güzel. Ama gelgelelim faydalarına... Açıkçası son 2 kapsülü zorla kullandım elimde kalırsa bir işe yaramaz diye. Hiçbir faydasını göremedim. Yağı sürdüğünüz an elbette ki cildiniz nemleniyor ama sonrası aynı tas aynı hamam. Belki bir ay boyunca kullanılsa bir değişim olur mu??? Bilemem... Ama o zaman neden aylık kür paketi hazırlamasınlar ki?

Neyse sonuç olarak ürünle ilgili hiç olumlu bir yanıt alamadım. Ama elbet kişiden kişiye farklılık gösterir dolayısıyla almayın diyemem...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have used this weekly hydrating cure a long time ago but I didn't have time to review. So here we go.
As you see one capsule is missing in the photo because I couldn't wait to try it out before I take a photo =)

According to behind the package these capsules correct the wrinkles caused by dehydration, preserve the oil balance of the skin. Also ginkgo and E vitamin extracts should protect the skin from free radicals.

First of all, when I break the capsule, formula was very oily. I thought that the product is not enough for my face and neck but it turned out that I almost use it for my arms and legs =))
The smell was heavenly!!! But when we talk about benefits... Honestly, I used last 2 capsules just because I didn't want them to be garbage. It didn't do anything at all! Obviously because of the oily structure, when you use it, your skin feels soft and hydrated but after 1 hour everything is the same old. Maybe if you use it for a month things can change? I have no idea. 

To sum up, I don't see any benefits of this product, I would never ever buy it again. But ofcourse that can chagne from person to person. So I can never say don't buy.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Sen de izledin mi? İzlemedin mi? Peki şimdi izlemeyi düşünüyor musun? Bekliyorum yorumlarını^^